To Our Amazing Patients,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. As you may know, Colorado has started the reopening process. While our office is now allowed to see patients, we are scheduling appointments in a way that will maximize patient safety. While there are changes, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health. Here is a summary of the changes that will be in effect at the time of your next visit:
– Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
– We will ask you to wear a mask or face covering when you come to your appointment.
– Temperatures will be taken on all people entering treatment areas.
– We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
– Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
– Though our office has always been committed to health and cleanliness, we are using updated and more stringent universal precautions for sanitization/sterilization protocols.
– Our team will be wearing additional layers of personal protective equipment.
Please be aware that requirements and guidelines will likely continue to change. Our ability to schedule may be affected by these guidelines, as well as the availability of personal protective equipment for our employees.
Thank you for your continued trust in us. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please call us at 719-471-8111.
Dr. Hansen and Team